This is a fun new event so that children ages 1-10 can be Challengers too! The route is on the football field at University Stadium.
- Lobo Cancer Challenge T-shirt to color in
- Special Cub Pack Event Bib
- Water bottle
Cub Pack Challengers enjoy the same perks as other Challengers! This includes their own fundraising page where donations may be accepted online or by mobile device, along with eligibility for incentives.
View KOAT TV7 coverage of the new Cub Pack for kids.
Event Director Amy Liotta introduces the Cub Pack. She says it can help initiate the conversation with kids, “and now little ones too can make their mark against cancer.”
Cub Pack Run / Walk Route
All Cub Pack Challengers enjoy support from our team:
- Pre-event fundraising tips
- Exclusive route in The University of New Mexico University Stadium
- Energetic volunteers and community members cheering them along
- Medical support on hand
- Snacks and drinks to enjoy at the completion of the Cub Pack Run / Walk
For ages 1-10: a fun and healthy activity to enjoy while helping the community to unite against cancer.
Note: a parent or legal guardian will be required to complete and sign a waiver at Packet Pickup; pay the registration fee of $25; and be responsible for fundraising.