• NOON, Tuesday, Sept. 19, is the cutoff for funds to count towards recognition at the Kickoff Celebration and on the Jumbotron as a Top 3 Fundraising Team or Top 3 Fundraising Individual. Offline contributions such as cash or check must be received IN-HAND by Amy Liotta by NOON to count.
• Midnight, Monday, Sept, 25, is the cutoff for funds to count towards gear incentives for individual fundraisers.
• All funds raised for the Lobo Cancer Challenge must be submitted by midnight, Monday, September 25, 2023.
In appreciation of your commitment to fight cancer in New Mexico, the Lobo Cancer Challenge offers the following.
Please note: The jerseys and bomber jackets will be ordered the week after the event. They are expected to be delivered in November or December. We will schedule a pick-up and reach out to the recipients when the orders have arrived in-house.
Individuals who raise $1,000 receive an official 2023 Lobo Cancer Challenge:
• Bike Jersey for Bike Riders
~ or ~
• Lightweight French Terry Bomber Jacket for 5K Runners / Walkers, Stair Challengers and Virtual Challengers
The incentive race is on!
The first 150 Individuals who raise $250 will receive a Lobo Cancer Challenge red puffy sling backpack.
- Funds raised through midnight, Monday, September 25, 2023, will count towards earning the bike jersey, bomber jacket or puffy sling backpack incentive.
- Funds raised by individuals in a team are not combined to qualify as a team.
- Please note that the registration fee does not count towards your fundraising total.
Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals will be recognized.
- The Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals will be recognized at the Kickoff Celebration held prior to the event on Friday, September 22 from 5;30 - 7:30.
- Only the amounts raised as of NOON on Tuesday, September 19, 2023 will count towards this recognition.