The University of New Mexico
Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNM Cancer Center is the only facility in New Mexico that offers:
• Radiation Therapy,
• Cancer Surgery,
• Cancer Genetic Counseling,
• Clinical Trials,
• Supportive Care, and
• An Onsite Pharmacy
• Together under one roof.
The UNM Cancer Center is ranked among the top 3% of cancer centers in the United States.
• It is one of only 51 centers in the nation to achieve a Comprehensive designation from the National Cancer Institute.
It is home to New Mexico’s largest team of cancer specialists.
• 125 board-certified oncology physicians from top institutions such as MD Anderson, Johns Hopkins and the Mayo Clinic represent every cancer specialty.
• More than 130 scientists from schools such as Harvard, MIT and Memorial Sloan-Kettering are recognized throughout the nation for breakthrough research in genomics, leukemia, nanotechnology, radioisotopes and drug discovery.
Multidisciplinary teams collaborate to develop the most effective treatment plan for each patient.
• Cancer physicians and surgeons work together with nurses, pharmacy and staff to coordinate the patient’s care.
One hundred percent of every dollar raised by the Lobo Cancer Challengers supports world-class cancer care at home for New Mexicans.
Learn more about The University of New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center.