• All funds raised for the Lobo Cancer Challenge must be submitted by midnight, Monday, September 25, 2023.
• Only the funds raised through midnight, Monday, September 25, 2023, will count towards earning the jersey or jacket incentive.
• Only the funds raised by noon on Tuesday, September 19, 2023 are counted towards recognition as a Top Fundraising Team or Individual at the Kickoff Celebration held prior to the Challenge event day.
In appreciation of your commitment to fight cancer in New Mexico, the Lobo Cancer Challenge offers the following.
Individuals who raise $1,000 receive an official 2023 Lobo Cancer Challenge:
• Bike Jersey for Bike Riders
Stay tuned to see the Bike Jersey design for 2023!
~ or ~
• Jacket for 5K Runners / Walkers, Stair Challengers and Virtual Challengers
Individuals who raise $250 receive official 2023 Lobo Cancer Challenge GEAR.
- Funds raised through midnight, September 25, 2023, will count towards earning the jersey, jacket or gear incentive.
- Funds raised by individuals in a team are not combined to qualify as a team.
- Please note that the registration fee does not count towards your fundraising total.
Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals to be recognized
- The Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals will be recognized at the Kickoff Celebration held prior to the Challenge event day.
- Only the amounts raised as of NOON on Monday, September 19, 2023 will count towards this recognition.