• All funds raised for the Lobo Cancer Challenge must be submitted by midnight, Monday, September 26, 2022.
• Only the funds raised through midnight, Monday, September 26, 2022, will count towards earning the jersey or pullover incentive.
• Only the funds raised by noon on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 are counted towards recognition as a Top Fundraising Team or Individual at the Kickoff Celebration on Friday, September 23.
In appreciation of your commitment to fight cancer in New Mexico, the Lobo Cancer Challenge offers the following.
Individuals who raise $1,000 receive an official 2022 Lobo Cancer Challenge:
• Bike Jersey for Bike Riders
~ or ~
• Quarter zip Pullover for 5K Runners / Walkers and Stair Challengers
Individuals who raise $250 receive an official 2022 Lobo Cancer Challenge:
• Cooling Cloth
- Funds raised through midnight, September 26, 2022, will count towards earning the jersey, pullover or cooling cloth incentive.
- Funds raised by individuals in a team are not combined to qualify as a team.
- Please note that the registration fee does not count towards your fundraising total.
Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals to be recognized
- The Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals (who are not on a team) will be recognized at the Kickoff Celebration on the evening before the Challenge, Friday, September 23, 2022.
- Only the amounts raised as of NOON on Monday, September 20, 2022 will count towards this recognition.