The 2021 LCC Bike Jersey (click to view enlargement)
The design commemorates our 5th year!
In appreciation of your commitment to fight cancer in New Mexico, the Lobo Cancer Challenge offers:
Incentives for Individuals
Raise $1,000 and receive an official 2021 Lobo Cancer Challenge Bike Jersey or Quarter zip Pullover — your choice!
The 2021 LCC Quarter-Zip Pullovers
The 2021 LCC Official Gaiter
- Funds raised through midnight on September 27, 2021, will count towards earning official gear as a participant incentive.
- This year, the Jersey and the Quarter zip Pullover will be ordered after all qualifying funds are turned in. The 2021 Jersey will not be available to wear on September 25.
- Funds raised by individuals in a team are not combined to qualify as a team.
- The registration fee does not count towards your fundraising total.
Raise $250 and receive a 2021 Lobo Cancer Challenge Gaiter
- Note: The Gaiter is not meant to be worn as a mask.
Top 3 Recognition
Top 3 Fundraising Teams
Top 3 Fundraising Individuals
- The Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals will be recognized for their incredible efforts during the week preceding the Lobo Cancer Challenge, which takes place on Saturday, September 25. Details to come.
- Only the amounts raised as of NOON on Tuesday, September 21, 2021 will count toward this recognition.
- Registration fees do not count towards fundraising totals.
• All funds raised for the Lobo Cancer Challenge must be submitted by midnight, Monday, September 27, 2021.