What do I get as a Fundraiser?
Note: All funds raised for the 2021 Lobo Cancer Challenge are due by midnight, Monday, September 27, 2021.
for 2021 Lobo Cancer Challenge Virtual Participants
Registration fee: $40
Suggested Fundraising Pledge of $100
(We encourage you to raise more to earn a participant incentive)
- Fundraising support: tips, tools and ideas
- Customizable personal Fundraising Page through which you can accept donations online or by mobile device
- The ability to tell your story about what motivates you to #UniteAgainstCancer. You can edit the text on your Page, add photos, embed videos or livestreams, and create a custom URL.
- Official 2021 Lobo Cancer Challenge T-shirt and numbered dedication Bib
- Contests for fundraisers leading up to the Challenge on September 25 (Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Fundraising Incentives*: Challengers who raise $250 receive an official 2021 Lobo Cancer Challenge buff. Challengers who raise $1,000 receive your choice of an official 2021 Lobo Cancer Challenge quarter-zip pullover or bike jersey!
- PRO TIP: Change your fundraising goal on your Fundraising Page to stay ahead of your fundraising total to help motivate donations at any time, during registration or after.
- The reward of helping New Mexicans facing cancer:
With the only “Comprehensive” designation from the National Cancer Institute in the region, The University of New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center is among the top 3% of cancer centers in the United States. Your support helps us to deliver world-class cancer care and treatments based on the most advanced, life-saving research to the people of New Mexico.
You may direct all of your donations to the program with the most personal meaning for you. Choose from 19 options in cancer patient support, cancer treatment research, community outreach or training for medical professionals at the UNM Cancer Center.
Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals will be recognized
The Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals will be recognized on Friday, September 24 or Saturday, September 25. Only funds raised by NOON on Tuesday, September 21 will be counted towards this recognition.*
* Please note that your registration fee does not count toward your fundraising total, which qualifies you for fundraising incentives.