• All funds raised for the Lobo Cancer Challenge must be submitted by midnight, Monday, September 21, 2020.
• Funds raised through midnight, Monday, September 21, 2020, will count towards earning the jersey or vest incentive.
• Only the funds raised by noon on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 are counted towards recognition as a Top Fundraising Team or Individual at the Kickoff Celebration on Friday, September 18.
In appreciation of your commitment to fight cancer in New Mexico, the Lobo Cancer Challenge offers the following.
Individuals may raise $1,000 to receive an official 2020 Lobo Cancer Challenge:
• Bike Jersey for Bike Riders
• Gear for 5K Runners & Walkers
- Funds raised through midnight, September 21, 2020, will count towards earning the jersey or gear incentive.
- Funds raised by individuals in a team are not combined to qualify as a team.
- While we will do our best, the $1,000 total must be raised by July 15, 2020 to ensure a jersey or gear will be available to wear at the Challenge on September 19, 2020.
- Please note that the registration fee does not count towards your fundraising total.
Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals to be recognized
- The Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals (who are not on a team) will be recognized at the Kickoff Celebration on the evening before the Challenge, Friday, September 18, 2020.
- Only the amounts raised as of NOON on Monday, September 14, 2020 will count towards this recognition.