Become a Cancer Fighter
Whether you ride as an individual or as a team, the first step is to register. Here's how it works:
- Register with your information and pay the registration fee. Your registration fee is not part of your fundraising minimum. It helps to support the ride.
- Set up your fundraising page from our Participant Center. You may include a photo and any information you wish about why you are riding and why you need help in fund raising.
- Use the tools on our website to help in your fundraising efforts. You may send emails to friends and family, choose fundraising activities from an extensive list of ideas, thank your donors and much more. There are many ways to meet your goal!
- Shortly before the ride, your credit card will be charged the difference between the amount you raise and your fundraising minimum. If you exceed your minimum — thank you!
- Your registration allows us to communicate with you about ride details and event information.
Sorry, Registration has closed.
If you would still like to ride in the Lobo Cancer Challenge, please email our Ride Director, Amy Liotta.
When you take part in the Lobo Cancer Challenge, you can:
Participate as an individual »
You’ll get access to a personal online fundraising page and tools for success.
Teams are a great way to meet other people with a passion for fighting cancer. You can train together, even if you don’t ride the same route. You can also raise money together through joint events – each person is responsible for meeting their fundraising minimum. And there will be team prizes!
Start a new team »
Join an existing team »