- Home >
- Get Involved >
- Join as a Virtual Rider
Virtual Riders Join the Lobo Cancer Challenge from Anywhere
Help us build the Lobo Cancer Challenge network across the world!
We’re sorry you can’t be with us in person for our fundraising event, but we’re thrilled that you’ll be joining us virtually! Virtual Riders are able to join a team and fundraise on their own personal fundraising page. Virtual riders can be anyone: volunteers, family living outside of New Mexico, or friends of the UNM Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Virtual riders do not need to pay the registration fee. There is not a fundraising minimum, however this gives you a chance to set a minimum and challenge yourself!
To help you plan your ride, we’ve collected the following suggestions for you:
- Ride with us in Spirit – and schedule your virtual ride on Saturday, September 8th
- Select a distance, similar to the actual Lobo Cancer Challenge ride
- Ride on a Spin bike (or in a class) – or out on the open road in your particular location
- Make sure to keep safety and support in mind
- Take photos and send them in, please, so that we can share them!
Don’t forget to update your personal page to let people know where you’ll be riding and why!
Note: There are instructions for setting up your page in the Fundraising Page Guide at this link.