- Home >
- Resources >
- Fundraising Incentives
Lobo Cancer Challenge Fundraising Incentives
In appreciation of your commitment to fight cancer in New Mexico, the Lobo Cancer Challenge offers the following.
• All funds raised for the Lobo Cancer Challenge must be submitted by midnight, Monday, Sept. 16, 2019.
• Funds raised through midnight, Monday, Sept. 16, 2019, will count towards earning the jersey or vest incentive.
• Only the funds raised by noon on Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2019 are counted towards recognition as a Top Fundraising Team or Individual at the Kickoff Celebration on Sept. 13.
Individuals may raise $1,000 to receive an official Lobo Cancer Challenge:
2019 Bike Jersey
- 2019 Bike Jersey for Bike Riders
- 2019 Vest for 5K Run/Walk participants
- Funds raised through midnight, September 16, 2019, will count towards earning the jersey or vest incentive.
- Funds raised by individuals in a team are not combined to qualify as a team.
- While we will do our best, the $1,000 total must be raised by July 15 to ensure a jersey or vest will be available to wear at the event on September 14.
- Please note that the registration fee does not count towards your fundraising total.
Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals will be recognized:
- The Top 3 Fundraising Teams and Top 3 Fundraising Individuals (who are not on a team) will be recognized at the Kickoff Celebration on the evening before the Challenge, Friday, September 13.
- Only the amounts raised as of NOON on Monday, September 9 will count towards this recognition.